Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

My list-making obsession

For the next few days, I'm continuing on with a challenge posted by a Gwen at Gwenbell, called The Best of 2009 Blog Challenge.  Please feel free to join in by either participating through her website or by commenting below.


December 28 Stationary.  When you touch the paper, your heart melts.  The ink flows from the pen.  What was your stationary find of the year?


I'm sticking with my tried and true - lined paper.  I just don't use stationary anymore, besides the token thank-you card which lately has had a star wars figure, or something else boyish on it (remember, I have a 6 year old son).  I am addicted to making lists.  It really helps my fading memory and to keep me on track for the day.  And, I get most excited about lined paper.  I like the structure about it and how all my words are neatly lined up in rows.  I've actually tried an online to do list, called TeuxDeux, and was pretty excited about it when I signed up (it has lines) but I've only gone back to it once since I created it.  However, a paper list, I go back to several times during the day.  So for now, I will be sticking to the good ol' standby of lined paper and have the comfort and convenience of the list beside me at all times. 

3 comments: